We strongly suggest that you work with buyers to resolve negative feedback. As a general rule, Amazon does not remove buyer feedback even if it is unwarranted or the issue has been resolved.
Amazon only removes feedback in the following cases:
- The feedback includes obscene language.
- The feedback includes seller-specific personally identifiable information.
- The entire feedback comment is a product review.
Amazon will strike-through feedback in the following cases:
- The entire feedback comment is regarding fulfillment or customer service for an order fulfilled by Amazon.
- The entire feedback comment is solely related to delayed or not received packages, for orders shipped on time by the seller using Buy Shipping.